- Amazing presentations in any classroom or boardroom – 4000 lumens color, 4000 lumens white light output1, XGA resolution
- Greater positioning flexibility – centered lens design, vertical/horizontal lens shift mechanism and standard lens with 1.8x wider zoom (lens sold separately
- Closed captioning capabilities without any added costs – built-in decoder Direct On and Direct Off – power installed projectors off and on with the flip of an outlet switch
- Incredible color and detail – 1000:1 contrast ratio
- Wireless peer-to-peer connections – optional wireless card for even greater flexibility (card not required if network contains a reachable access point)
Designed with your installation needs in mind, the Epson PowerLite Pro G5150NL offers the perfect solution for any auditorium, classroom or boardroom. With 4000 lumens and XGA resolution, this powerful, network-ready performer ensures amazing presentations. Engineered to interface and integrate more easily with sophisticated programming and controller applications – both IP and RS-232 – this product works with modules and drivers for industry-leading systems that can include touch-panel screens and multiple content devices. And, it’s ready for future technology, including systems with built-in HDMI, digital and wireless capabilities.
Engineered to integrate seamlessly with existing systems, the G5150NL includes a full feature set that ensures easy installation with greater flexibility. Its unique networking capabilities allow you to send presentations over the network both wirelessly or through the wired LAN. And, Epson Easy ManagementTM gives your system administrators the power to remotely monitor and control your projector.
Add to that the easy maintenance features and you’ve got everything you need for brilliant presentations and a better bottom line. With one-touch filter removal and easy side lamp access, this projector offers a low cost of ownership and added peace of mind. It even includes a closed captioning decoder, so there are no added costs to accommodate the hearing impaired. The Epson PowerLite Pro G5150NL is an ideal choice for both executive boardrooms and educational institutions, with the value, power and performance for all your presentation needs.
Note: Epson does not accept returns on Clearance Center items, unless the product arrives defective, in which case, a replacement with the same model or equivalent will be sent.
Projection System: High-aperture Epson 3-chip 3LCD technology
Native Resolution: XGA
Brightness: 4000 lumens1